Beginning June 3rd, we’ve started to invite a maximum of two people to accompany their pet into the exam room for appointments.To limit exposure between people, we ask you to wait in your car and call (301) 729-6084 check-in when you arrive. If you have not received a COVID-19 vaccination, we kindly ask you to please wear a mask when entering the building.
Curbside and Hospital Access Guidelines:
1) We are asking all clients to check in from their car. Please call us at (301) 729-6084, and notify the front desk of your choice of in-person or curbside service.
2) If you choose in-person service, as soon as an exam room is available, a hospital team member will greet you at your vehicle and escort you into the exam room. Hand sanitizer will be available in each room.
3) After your exam, you will remain in the exam room until directed to checkout in the waiting room.
4) After checkout you will be directed to the exit.
5) Our exam rooms are disinfected between appointments and our team is disinfecting the lobby continuously throughout the day.
We will continue to use curbside services for medication and food pick-ups, as well as patient discharges.
Please note: clients still have the option to utilize curbside services. Please let us know when you check-in which option you prefer.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all of our recommended safety guidelines including: social distancing protocols, curbside check-in, social distancing, and wearing a mask if you have not received a vaccination. We’re grateful for your understanding, accommodation, and patience.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to reach out to: (301) 273-185.
Why Choose Us?
After-hours Emergency Services for our Clients
24 Hour monitoring of hospitalized patients
We Believe Healthy Pets Make Happy Families
Providing Compassionate Care Since 1985
Read Our Pawsitively Raving Reviews
“LaVale Veterinary Hospital is an AA+ facility. We have used their services for over 13 years, and have never had a complaint. All of the staff--medical, technicians and office staff--are always very friendly, helpful, professional and very gentle.”- Linda B.
“LVH Doctors and staff are all amazing, caring people and are there to help the animals and to calm the owners. Thank you all for everything you all have and are doing. My family and I truly appreciate it!”- Samantha B.
“Exceptional care for our fur babies!”- Arin C.